Monday, August 5, 2013

Local Lead Domination

Local Lead DominationClick Image To Visit Site "Use My Unique Lead Generation Formula To DOMINATE Your Local Market and Create a Steady Stream of Residual Income Each and Every Month"


The truth is: Business owners don’t care about SEO, PPC, Mobile Sites, Web Design or any other IM service.



Are you wishing there was something easier to pitch than SEO or Web Design?


It’s not your fault that business owners don’t understand how powerful SEO can be.


It isn’t your fault that decision makers just can’t see how valuable your service is. It isn’t your fault that you aren’t making money!


You have to educate the client, convince the client, and then even reassure them that what you’re selling works!


How many times have you been turned away by a business that REALLY NEEDED your services simply because they "just don’t get it"?


I have experienced that exact same scenario more times than I care to count!


It can be SUPER frustrating to convince business owners that the internet can skyrocket their business to new heights.


So much so that I decided I needed to speak a language that they DO understand.


"How Can I Use Internet Marketing To Bring My Clients More Customers?"


So while some businesses may not understand all this fancy internet stuff…


You can bet your wallet they understand what getting more customers can do for their business!


So instead of pitching SEO, Mobile websites, or some fancy schmancy web design… why not pitch them an easy way to get more customers?


In my own testing and market research I interviewed over a dozen small and medium sized business owners so I could figure out what they really wanted from marketing professionals…


I had tried to sell these business owners on the fact that SEO, web design, and all this other internet voodoo led to getting more customers through their doors!


I even had fancy graphs, powerpoints, and flow charts but in the end it didn’t matter…


Why else would they hire marketing professionals like us unless they planned on making their money back and then some?


So, I devised a 3-step plan that would get them exactly what they want:


The results of all my testing and months of trial and error have led to this product.


And now I want to share with you exactly how I have been able to create easy residual income streams from local business owners by doing this one simple thing!


A Simple Process To Banking a Steady Stream of RESIDUAL INCOME each month by Getting MORE Customers for Your Clients


Now you can get a full over-the-shoulder look at exactly how I charge $100 every single month to DOZENS of clients by using this simple ingenius way to get them MORE leads.


You get the most effective training by learning from someone who’s ACTUALLY doing what they’re teaching.


You need training from someone who’s been in the trenches and is actively using what they’re teaching in their own business!


Here…. Let me… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment