Sunday, June 30, 2013

Stock market winners – how to make money trading stocks

Stock market winners – how to make money trading stocks




click here for more images


the following stocks share similar chart patterns, and they went up over 47%, 77%, 80% and 100% in 1-2 months. Imagine if you were to invest $10,000 in these stocks – you would have gained over $7,000.


1. Stock market winners is a really great book. I was losing money in the past, but i have been making money ever since i started applying the trading strategies in this book. The book does take some time to digest, but it is worth the time and money – kikot kuan irvine, ca


technical analysis is the best way to predict stock prices, and this is the only book that you will ever need. I have been paper trade for 2 months before i started to trade with real money, and this book helps a lot. – jason katz manhattan, new york


thanks tim for showing me how to trade stocks the right way. I used to spend so much time studying company fundamentals and still didn’t make any money. Now, i’m done with fundamental analysis and will only use technical analysis to trade. – lisa lopez litchfield, ct


i read over 20 books on technical analysis and other stock market books, stock market winners is one of the best. I recommended this book to all my trading friends, and some of them actually bought it and learn from it. – jimmy wright miami, fl


i was a completely new trader when i purchased the stock market winners 4 months ago. I read the book 4-5 times and was able to use tim’s trading strategies on my own trading account. Guess what, i made my money ($97 investm…read more detail



No comments:

Post a Comment