Thursday, August 29, 2013

Insomnia is…

Insomnia is…




click here for more images


we hate spam as much as you do home || affiliates || order now || contact us this is jane mccall writing to you today if you are reading this then like me you have suffered from insomnia. You have probably tried many remedies both medical and natural and still been puzzled by your inability to get a good nights rest.


because i discovered on my journey to beat the night devils of insomnia many reasons why we cannot sleep, and more importantly the damaging effect lack of sleep has on our daily lives.


my journey began looking for a quick solution to the lack of sleep i had experienced for years. Often lacking the ability to concentrate on the work in hand, irritability and mood swings that turned me into a real nightmare to be around. I seemed to be ageing faster than everyone around me and where had my zest for life disappeared to?


is any of this sounding familiar if you answered yes keep reading? join me as i have discovered it doesn’t have to be like this, in searching out the many faces of insomnia the realisation hit me like a bolt from the blue sleeplessness had a purpose


when you understand that and everything about the way we are today that conspires to keep us awake you will discover the solutions.


we are individuals and one size does not fit all. Your personal answers will become clear to you as you read through insomnia is’.


discovering that there is no such thing as one pill solves all’. I tried sleeping pills initially pre…read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment