Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Life without panic attacks by nicola quinn

Life without panic attacks by nicola quinn




click here for more images


isbn 1 873483 95 3 published 2004 dragonrising publishing if you, or someone you love, suffers from anxiety and panic attacks you need to read my book. Only available in conjunction with my book please don’t ask me to do things i can’t do. If i could do them i would have done. I know this and i’m not asking you to do anything you cannot do. This is not cognitive behaviour therapy where you have to learn to live with even more fear and get used to it. My approach uses a very simple technique called emotional freedom techniques but much more than that it is the way i used eft to


completely free myself of anxiety and panic attacks that makes this book so very different. That’s absolutely true, they have no idea; therapists, doctors, hypnotherapists just don’t understand, but i do. I lived through it and came out the other side. I figured it out for myself and this book is what i needed then and is what i am offering to you now as a way out .


all the things you cannot do , cannot have , places you cannot go , even dreams you dare not dream because the pain is just too unbearable . And how many sunsets have you missed being inside?


you have been promised so many cures and let down time after time. Together we will take down this wall of fear one brick at a time using a simple technique which works. It worked for me and it will work for you too. This is not a miracle cure, i am not saying it is easy but i promise you, if you do everything i tell you to do, y…read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment