Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Are You Sure That’s Vegan – Cookbook With Pictures – Vegan Breakfast and Dessert Cookbooks

Are You Sure That's Vegan - Cookbook With Pictures - Vegan Breakfast and Dessert CookbooksClick Image To Visit Site I want to give you 5 free recipes from my dessert cookbook right now. Simply enter your name and email address below.


Choose your favorite pancake recipe from regular, buttermilk, whole wheat blueberry and sweet potato.



One of our most popular recipes among facebook users. These super sweet Nanaimo bars taste every bit as good as the original.


Choose from 4 tasty cheesecakes. My friends and family request this more than all my other recipes combined. Choose from caramel, regular, chocolate and key lime.


Choose from chocolate, red velvet, vanilla, Boston cream, marble, raspberry cream cheese, mint chocolate chip, and strawberry daiquiri cupcakes.


Everyone’s favorite quiche recipes including: mushroom and leek, bacon and spinach, broccoli bacon and cheddar, spinach and mushroom, asparagus, and crustless.


The coolest cookies including: shortbread, pecan balls, macadamia white chocolate chip, maple walnut, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip, nutty oatmeal chocolate chip, oatmeal shortbread, and peanutty chocolate chippers.


A smoothie for every day of the week including: blueberry, pineapple banana, orange strawberry banana, mango peach, four berry, chocolate banana and vanilla strawberry.


Some of the best egg breakfasts veganized including: scrambled eggs, wireless rancheros, breakfast burritos, eggs Benedict, and of course our vegan version of the Egg Mc muffin.


The vegan peanut butter cup. Full flavor and taste. Nobody will ever guess these are vegan. Caution, these are addictive.


Your PDF download is portable and can be used on any Mac, PC, or linux computer. As well as any mobile device including the iphone.


Using Apple’s free iBooks reader app you can archive your cookbooks in iBooks for future reference. Bring your iPad into the kitchen.


Claire Gosse is a Canadian vegan cookbook author and video blogger. She lives in Orangeville Ontario with her husband Brad, four dogs and three cats. A true animal lover, Claire also volunteers her time at the local OSPCA. Her love for cooking comes through in all of her recipes. She has completed her second cookbook in the “Are You Sure That’s Vegan” series.


As a non-Vegan and passionate dessert lover, I didn’t think that my friend Claire’s Vegan dessert recipes could even come close to the yummy treats I love to eat. When she told me that she had cracked the code for creating Vegan clones of my favorite desserts, I thought to myself “yeah, right Claire.”


Just as the title says, after making a some of the delicious recipes in this cookbook, I really did have to ask “are you sure that’s Vegan?” And to be certain it wasn’t just me, I put these desserts to the true test – my kids.


My 6 year old daughter Nia had the “Peanut Butter Chocolate Mouse Pie” from page 104 and literally did not put the fork down until it was all gone. I asked her what she thought and with a big smile on her face, she said “that was so yummy Dad!”


The next test was my 3 year old son Ryan who… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment