Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sign-up

Sign-upClick Image To Visit Site Long Time User Here I joined the site a few years ago and am still a dedicated member of the team. Originally i joined for wow but as the years have gone on i am now playing other games… Perfect Worlder


The best site i found. Joined for starcraft 2. Got the guides i was looking for and a few trainers which helped me online. That’s all i was really after and now I’m just waiting for diablo 3 to come out. Terranitol



Membership Paid For Itself I managed to make around 100 plats so far which is about 25 bucks if i where to buy them online so the site has paid for itself in my opinion. Dentage


It must be 6 or more characters in length and may only contain small letters, numbers, andthe underscore ‘_’ Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment