Saturday, August 3, 2013

100 Healthy Snacks -

100 Healthy Snacks -Click Image To Visit Site If you love eating tasty food but don’t want to spend the rest of your life wondering if carrot sticks are the only healthy snack you can eat…


Then… you’re about to discover how you can use the basics of traditional French cooking to create snacks in minutes that taste fantastic and keep you healthy at the same time!



Hi, my name is Alexandra. Over the past few years, while cooking delicious and healthy food for my daughter, husband, family and friends, I’ve been asked over and over again to share my recipes.


It takes a lot of time to share them one at the time, so I’ve finally taken the time to write down my 100 most loved and easy to prepare healthy snack recipes and put them together for you!


So let me tell you something… Yes, you can find lots of recipes on the internet for free – there are lots of them out there. However, it’s really tough to know which ones are actually tasty, which ones are well proportioned and most importantly which ones are actually good for you!


On top of that she is a renowned wholefood cook here on the Gold Coast, Australia. I knew that she was the person I needed to meet to make sure that I give you guaranteed healthy recipes.


…And she has happily given her professional “Health Food Tick of Approval” to every single recipe in this book.


Which means if you’re currently trying to lose weight or simply looking to improve your health, then you can be certain that all the recipes in this book are good for you!


Here’s some great news for you! You don’t need any previous cooking experience to prepare and cook these recipes. Every single step is clearly explained so you can rest assured that your snack will turn-out great.


When you order your copy of ‘100 Healthy Snacks’ today you’ll also get 10 brand-new videos of Sally and I showing you how to cook our favourite recipes from the book!


“I’ve always struggled to cook healthy food that tastes good too. So when Alex told me she was writing “100 Healthy Snacks” I got very excited! Since I’ve been using her simple recipes I’m constantly amazed at how fast and easy it is to prepare really tasty snacks for our family! And to top it off, I’m much more confident in the kitchen now too. Thanks Alex – your recipes are amazing!”


Snacks help to keep your blood sugar levels from dropping- this will keeping your energy stable to get you through your working day and to the next main meal. It is ideal to ‘snack’ all day in small controlled portions.


A good snack will keep your blood sugars stable (even) making you feel alert and energised for a long period of time…..e.g. some fruit and nuts. You’ll be getting calories plus essential nutrients… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment