Friday, August 2, 2013

Cable TV Tutorial Series: How To Guide To Cable Installs

Cable TV Tutorial Series: How To Guide To Cable InstallsClick Image To Visit Site I went out on my own selling gift items, novelties and promotional products, to local gift stores (there’s only 500+), here at the beach. One day, sales were slow and I discovered I needed some extra "Quick Cash".


A friend of mine was installing high-rise resorts with coaxial cable, for TV. He needed some help on a Saturday, and said he would pay me half the money. I said, " Great! What time?"



We finished the job in 2 1/2 half hours and I made $500 bucks!. After that Saturday, I wanted to get back into the cable business as a contractor. I asked him, "What do I needed to do to get into the business?". He said, "You need tools and a pickup truck". I said, "I am on it!". I Sold my Subaru GL-10 Turbo, and I bought my first Semi-Monster, Blue Metallic Truck!


That was my beginnings in cable contracting. Installing and pre-wiring hotels and condos, for Cox cable Communications and Time Warner Cable. Later in the career, I worked for Cablevision and Aldephia Communications and got Six Figure Contracts to do Underground Construction and Aerial Cable Construction. In total, I spent seven years as a cable contractor. So, I know the business and I can teach you, the basics of how cable-TV works, how it’s run and how to use special tools that activate and install the cable.


I’ve literally made thousands of dollars in one year as a cable contractor. You can do the same. But it starts with the basics that’s why I developed this "Cable TV How To Series", to know the skills you need to find a job or make a career shift.


NOTE: Did I Mention This Is A Recession Proof Career? Cable Companies Are Always Looking For Technicians And Installers! Once You’re In The Business, You Are An Asset To A Growing Industry!


This "Cable-TV How To Series" will teach you, step-by-step, on how to become a beginner cable-TV technician/installer! You will learn "Inside Tricks Of The Trade"to make your life on the job, faster and easier!


You need these special Skills to be More Valuable,in a hard job market!It’s easy to learn how to install cable-TV in your home!


In my years of learning, have found it’s faster and easier to learn, from an expert in the field, and someone that has spent years doing it. Now, you have these videos at your convenience. It’s like having Video On Demand. You go to our secret site, download these videos to your computer and learn on the fly. This is YOUR Opportunity to either make a career shift, find a job, or just use it to install your own cable lines in your house.


But you got to admit, learning a new skill that’s fast and easy to do, for the price of a tank of gas, without taking for eight weeks to learn this skill… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment