Thursday, August 1, 2013

CityVille Secrets – The Bestselling #1 CityVille Guide

CityVille Secrets - The Bestselling #1 CityVille GuideClick Image To Visit Site Max out your bonuses, get all the collections many time over, learn how to buy tons of tennis courts without using real money, and much much more. Can’t wait? Download it here…


Why you can’t seem to make as much money, constantly run out of energy or can’t level up as fast as the other players in the game. I used to wonder the same thing. I thought, "How are these people making money so fast?" "Are they buying it on CityVille?" "What are they doing or selling?" So I set out to spy on all the successful players I could find to see just what they did to earn all of their money and to level up so fast. I spent months using stealth tactics to track high level players everywhere from the forums to adding them and visiting their Citys and back. I discovered just what it was they were doing to make extreme amounts of money- and then improved upon their methods myself and even created amazingly profitable new techniques. They never suspected a thing, that is, until I started making more money than all of them…If they found out that I spied on them- they would hate me even more!



I didn’t just spy on other players, but I interrogated them as well. Any time I saw wealthy players I would add them as a friend and strike up a conversation so I could learn all their secrets for myself. The most common reaction from these players was to laugh about how easy it was to make money and how stupid people were for not doing it too. Most of them wouldn’t tell me their secrets, but slowly a few of them started to crack and let me have little tips about what they were doing.


Their strategies were so stupidly simple I was amazed I hadn’t thought of them first, many of them made money by growing and selling obvious items at selected times of the day. Many of them had "secret" techniques to dominate the game by increasing bonus production by optimizing the City layout. And these guys never had expired crops or ever needed to sell off their assets for money. They always just knew what to do to have the edge in the game (Believe me, it’s not what you think!) And if you’re like me you’re going to freak out once you learn these techniques!


Since I’ve first discovered these secrets, I’ve spent weeks improving on them, tweaking them, creating my own, and tossing out the ones that no longer work. I now have the largest possible City grid, the best bulidings, decorations and all the cool items in the game. In fact, I used to share my City info right here on this page so I could talk to other gamers like you. In a matter of days, I was getting thousands of e-mails and Facebook adds from total strangers, all begging me to show them how I… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment