Friday, August 2, 2013

Defiance Secrets

Defiance SecretsClick Image To Visit Site In just a few minutes, you will discover a secret cache of valuable information on how you can massively power your way through Defiance and experience a level of advancement like no one else on the Internet even before you’ve completed downloading the client! It’s no surprise… Only the hardest, toughest, most tenacious gamer will stop at nothing to max out their main character’s level… Why? Because how else would you dominate the game without the weapons, mods and EGO Powers?? Defiance is a heck of a competitive game and it’s tough to dive into especially when you know next to nothing about EGO Powers and how to use them to their fullest potential. But you already know that, right? Here’s a quick story. Just who am I? Since I was young, I started doing speed runs on games. Even on the Super NES, I finished Super Mario 3 in only 11 minutes. It’s even featured on YouTube to this day. I get a ‘rush’ out of it… So I totally understand why you need to level up quickly too.


Well, I moved on to other games like Guild Wars, Lineage, Warhammer Online, etc. When World of Warcraft came out, I was the first on my server to hit level 60, the max level at the time. Took me 8 days. People’s eyes on my server were green with envy and I felt good. Later on, in Rift, I maxed out to level 50 in just 3 days. I repeated the process for all 4 callings until I settled for the Cleric. I refined and tweaked the process for each of the callings I rolled to make it even more efficient each time. Every single quest. Check. Optimum XP gain. Check. I find the fastest, most effective, efficient way to power level. Check! I’m the reason why game developers nerf XP gains and rewards from quests. That’s what you want too, right? Well now you can. In just a short while, discover a treasure trove of valuable information on how you can absolutely dominate in Defiance and learn how to do it for every single character out there! The problem is you still have a life to live. Make no mistake about this:



If you don’t have a clue on how to pick the right EGO Powers, you’re going to be wasting a ton of time in-game! If you’ve played ANY MMO, you will know for a fact that the teams that dominate the high levels were able to obtain the best equipment, had perfect knowledge of each and every mission, and were in the best teams, the best of everything. As you’re reading this letter, you’ll probably feel that in order to level up quickly in Defiance, painful sacrifices need to be made… (Really?) You think you’re going to be glued to your monitor for hours figuring it out. You might have your grades slide. You might be forced to… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment