Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Design your own diet – main

Design your own diet – main




click here for more images


anyway since doctors told me to go on diet and lose weight i decided to visit a professional and start a diet. He gave me a diet, a list of what i should eat for one week.


i started to follow his instructions, but the truth was that i was really unhappy. I had to change all my habits and start eating foods that i really didn’t like that much. But since this was doctor’s advice i forced myself to keep trying. Next week he gave me another list.


after two weeks i managed to lose 5 kg. I was satisfied becausei ve lost that weight but my mood was not good. I was feeling hungry and i was always thinking about this diet. It was summertime and sometime later i left for holidays at a greek island. I don t know if you ever been in a greek island for holidays, but it is not the best place to be if you are on diet. There is a lot of fun, people go to bars and clubs and they drink a lot. At the bars the portion of drinks is almost double than in other countries, so if you drink three drinks it is equal like drinking six drinks somewhere else. The foods at the restaurants were delicious and it was difficult not to try many plates. As a result i gained back all the weight i ve lost.


s o when i returned back i realized that this diet would not work for me and i decided to stop it . A few weeks later a friend invited me at a nutrition seminar. Despite the fact that i was not convinced that this will help me i decided to go. I learned a lot of thinks there, but the most important was that i learned the diet professionals thinking. This changed my point of view. I understood all the mistakes that i was making all this time. I learned why most diets fail after sometime, exactly as happened to me also.


so after i finished this course, i decided that it was time to design my own diet . At this diet i included foods that i like to eat . I was satisfied. I started losing weight and my metabolic rate was improved . This way i managed to lose 9 kg . This was my extra weight. But the most exciting was that i never regained this weight .


today i am 49 years old and my metabolism works like 18 years old . So i decided that all this knowledge and experience should be shared with others. I started with my friends. Some of them had also extra weight that they should lose. So i told them what i ve done. After all they could see the living results on my body. They followed my advice and all of them had amazing results. One of them managed to lose 20 kg after 6 months and today 4 years later he never regained a single gram .


a lot of people have the same problem and need to find a good and lasting solution. All i want is to help people with similar problem with mine to solve it.


so i combined and organized all this knowledge to this ebook in order to make it easy and help people get my results .


all the information you want to know, all the tips & tricks that where kept hidden from you are revealed here


at the firs…read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment