Friday, August 2, 2013

How to declutter your home

How to declutter your home




click here for more images


if you have a clutter problem, take a good look at these here pictures: d id you do it? did you take a good look at those amazing (and frightening) pictures? what they show is my home, which was once a nightmare to live in. Few people reading this will have had a house this messy but i’m sure you can understand what i went through.


i’m going to tell you the story behind the above pictures and then reveal to you the formula i created to get my place decluttered fast and for good…


i’m sure you already know that… *knock* *knock* *knock* goes the door and my heart skips a beat. The first thing that races through my mind is " my place is a mess "


one day my wife sat me down and told me she could no longer live with my clutter. She told me she loved me and wanted to build a remarkable life together, but all my "stuff" was getting in the way.


the clutter was causing us to fight. We couldn’t relax when we were home and when we were out we felt anxious about the chaos waiting for us when we returned. And of course, we both wanted to let people into our home without feeling self-conscious. We knew people were silently judging us based on our clutter.


she told me she wanted a home with happy memories, not a place to sleep packed with useless junk. And i knew she was right. I needed to change the way i lived. What i didn’t tell her was the question that immediately came to my mind…


i couldn’t remember the last time i had…read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment