Friday, August 16, 2013

How to teach guitar,how to make money teaching guitar,teaching guitar

How to teach guitar,how to make money teaching guitar,teaching guitar




click here for more images


are you looking for information on how to open your own guitar teaching business? are you already teaching guitar and want to make more money from your lesson programs? do you want to learn how to open your own guitar school? perhaps you teach guitar from home or are teaching guitar for a music school that is not your own? whatever your guitar teaching situation, you can make a fantastic living as a guitar teacher.


click here to see the table of contents. For the past 27 years over 7,500 guitar students paid me and my staff to study with us. I brought into my business well over $2,000,000 in teaching revenue before taxes and expenses. Then i also had other revenue streams related to teaching my students but income that involved sales, rentals and commissions from retail businesses who sold guitars and related products and services my students needed.


if this has ever been a dream of yours, you’ve come to the right web site if you are a guitar student looking for information on how to play guitar click here yes, you can make $20 to $30 an hour teaching your students or you can make as much as $120 an hour for the same hour because instead of thinking like a teacher you are also thinking like a business person.


the dozens of teachers whom i hired over the years were highly skilled musicians with university degrees in their field yet they received $10 an hour from me and were pleased to get it. Most of my staff stayed for years. One teacher was with me for 1…read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment