Thursday, August 1, 2013

Icebreakers Ahead: Take it to the Next Level ebook

Icebreakers Ahead: Take it to the Next Level ebookClick Image To Visit Site I was in a hurry last Wed. afternoon, trying to come up with some games to play with our youth group that night. I got on the internet and started searching. After wasting several minutes, I remembered I had saved your website a few months back. It was a life saver! I found everything I needed – games, fun ideas, all in one place! Patty Andrews, Atlanta, GA I have worked with children for several years, but youth is a new ball game for me. When I came across your site I was so excited with all the ideas. You helped me come up with very creative games & more. We had a Candy cane themed Christmas party with all your candy cane ideas & the kids had a blast. Thank you so much for your time & dedication to helping all of us who work with the youth find great creative ideas. I really appreciate it! Tara Poole, Mt. Olivet UMC I teach junior high kids at a Catholic church in Dallas. Your site has been such a blessing to us because it enables me to find games that make the lesson fun! The "I Never" icebreaker game was a lot of fun, and we used it as an intro to our New Year’s lesson where they made resolutions and made plans to do positive things that they had never done before. This is my third or fourth year teaching, and I have never found a site that is more helpful than yours! Carol Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment