Saturday, August 3, 2013

Java Tutorial eBook

Java Tutorial eBookClick Image To Visit Site If you are not satisfied with this eBook for any reason, I’ll give you a full refund within 60 Days… Seriously!


I remember back in my university days, I was just starting to learn the Java programming language. My professors each assigned me a text book that was meant to teach us the ins and outs of the Java programming language. The books did a good enough job covering these topics, but the main problem with all of these books is that they went into pain detail with every topic. After being out in the working world and making my way to becoming a senior software engineer, I learned something very important. You DON’T need to know absolutely every aspect of programming in order to be successful in the real world. When you buy a programming book, and it’s 400+ pages, do you ever really read the entire thing? Or do you just skim through and learn the topics that seem interesting to you? I’m guilty of doing this all the time. So I designed this Java programming PDF to get rid of that "fluff" content, and only teach the topics in Java that are truly important to understand. If you have any question or comments about this book, I invite you to contact me.



I have been passionate about programming since I was about 10 years old. I’m currently working as a Senior Software Engineer and I’m responsible for being a mentor to new developers. In this role I haven’t yet found a good book that puts programming into perspective for someone with very little programming experience. So I’ve made it my goal to create a Java PDF that’s easy to read and understand. This will be your secret weapon for creating or advancing your career as a Java programmer! Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment