Saturday, August 3, 2013

Make Money Bartending

Make Money BartendingClick Image To Visit Site Whether you already bartend, are fresh out of a course, or never mixed a drink in your life… you’re about to discover how to land your dream job making serious cash as a professional bartender.


If you’re sick and tired of pounding the pavement and want to finally put a stop to your endless, mind-numbing search for a quality bartending job, then you want to read every word on this page because what I have to share with you is very important.



My name is Jeremy Sherk, and I’ve been helping both rookie and veteran bartenders land their dream jobs for many years.


Well first off, you should know that when I started out to become a top bartender, I was exactly where you are right now.


My friends were rolling on the floor laughing when I told them I was going to get a bartending job that paid hundreds per night.


And they had every right to since I had absolutely no bartending skills and zero knowledge of drinks – heck, I wasn’t even of legal drinking age.


As a cocky teenager with no experience, I hit the streets and managed to convince a bar manager to give me a "trial shift". Man-oh-man did I bite off more than I could chew — to make a long story short, it was a disaster!


I spilt drinks, dropped glasses, and had a bar full of angry customers yelling at me for a drink. I even had to ask a customer to help me open a bottle of wine for him! — If that wasn’t enough, the manager had to jump in and handle the mob of customers while the owner gave me the coldest stare I’d ever seen.


They didn’t want to talk to me, they didn’t want to look at me, and they definitely didn’t want me to bartend for them.


Humiliated, I vowed to never have that experience again. Out of my frustration I proceeded to study every move of the best bartenders out there. I "devoured" every piece of advice I could get from them as I moved up the ranks…


Using their advice and combining it with my own trial and error… within a short time I was able to land any bartender’s dream job, consistently raking in hundreds of dollars each shift.


Every technique and secret I used is right here for you to steal, duplicate, and use to land your dream job and make serious cash as a professional bartender.


Look, I know what it’s like to be in your situation. I know what it’s like to apply to countless bars and not even get a call back. I know the feeling of hopelessness and despair from failing interview after interview.


I know the feeling of anger and frustration from dealing with lousy bartenders who give brutal service, have no personality, and don’t deserve to be there… knowing full well I could do much better than they could tending bar. Can you relate to… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment