Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Oily skin solution

Oily skin solution




click here for more images


have you ever woken up in the morning, looked in the mirror and thought to yourself how the heck did an oil field get on your face while you were asleep?" i used to do that morning after morning . Have you ever carried a pack of oil blotting sheets in your pocket to wipe the excess oil off your face throughout the day? i used to do that day after day (sometimes i would even excuse myself from my friends to go to the toilet so i could spare myself of the embarrassment of "cleaning myself up" in front of them) have you ever taken a shower or washed your face only to feel dirty and have oily skin/hair again in less than an hour& 39;s time? i used to feel that way all the time . .until i finally declared enough is enough i was sick and tired of having to live and deal with oily skin day in and day out oily skin was something that only young teenagers were meant to have to deal with, and even then it was only meant to be for a short period of time. Not for me, my oily skin followed me through early puberty, to late puberty and beyond it was time for me to stand up and say enough is enough and actually do something that actually worked i had spent thousands (literally) on the "latest" and "greatest" skin creams and lotions for none of them to work , even worse all they ever did was make my skin breakout even more so it not only looked really oily, it also looked dirty. You& 39;ll never forget the days where you wake up in the morning with oily ski…read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment