Thursday, August 8, 2013

penny-stock-secrets – HOME

penny-stock-secrets - HOMEClick Image To Visit Site Give you the tools to be on the same side of the market as the industry insiders thereby making your stock portfolio virtually bullet proof.


Save you thousands of dollars in bad trades because it will free you from being at the mercy of those so-called stock picking newsletters and chat room hype.



You will be in control of your money, by allowing yourself to have the information that the pros use to pick and trade winning penny stocks. This book is not going to tell you what stocks to buy. It is going tell you how to use the insider information of the pros to find those stocks for yourself.


You will be shocked and amazed at what you are about to read. Whether you currently trade penny stocks or are interested in getting started in penny stock trading then this book is for you.


I did not write the information contained in this book. I have partnered with top experts in the field of Penny Stock investing to have this book published. Like I said before I have been in the investment business for over 16 years, and there is absolutely no way that I would ever have been able to come up with the killer strategies contained in this book all myself. I also have a confession to make: After all of those years of being a so-called investment professional,


I Had No Idea Of How To Really Pick A Winning Penny Stock! (You will find this to be true of most stockbrokers)


When I worked on the exchange floor I did not know why the stocks were going up or down, I just put the orders in for the clients. As a stockbroker, I was always told by my firm what to recommend to my clients. And when I was doing IR for companies, I had no idea of what was going on behind their closed-door meetings. So one day, I set out to find information on how to trade penny stocks. After spending countless hours going trough website after website of the same recycled general information, spending thousands of dollars on useless newsletters and advisory services that don’t work, after all of that time searching for good information…


I Finally Found Somebody Who Told Me The Whole Truth About Making Money Trading Penny Stocks! I was truly blown away by the information that this book contains. Never before has anyone spelled out exactly what to do and how to do it. Almost every sentence is power packed with little known information tips and tricks on the insider secrets to picking winning penny stocks. Here are some of the things this book contains:


How to use 6 secret internet search engine keywords that will practically drop winning penny stocks on your lap.


The almost unheard of method of knowing if a penny stock company has cash in the bank, even if they don’t have a financial statement.


The two things a winning… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment