Thursday, August 8, 2013

Photograph london by bus

Photograph london by bus




click here for more images


big ben through the eye photographer elaine argaet imagine the gasps of admiration when you show your family and friends your photos if you answered yes to any of these questions then you’ve found the right place anyone can learn how to take breath taking photos regardless of their current ‘talent’, skills and techniques.


i believe that you too will be able to create your own breath-taking photos elaine argaet at the british natural history museum with winning photograph excitement ran through me like a flood. It was my first time in london. I didn’t know what to do first. How would i ever fit it all in? hey, who wouldn’t want to share this mind-blowing experience with all their family and friends? but how?


i was so lucky. I found the solution. Let me show you how to do the same. I didn’t decide to photograph seriously till i was 50. I went back to school and did a photography course. Then came tafe courses and photographic trips with australian wildlife photographer darran leal.


a new camera meant only one thing. I had to try it out. At the park a flock of corellas was on the ground. Something spooked them and they took off straight towards me. I lifted the camera and pressed the shutter.


that photograph won a highly commended award in the british natural history museum’s wild life photographer of the year competition. That year there were 32 thousand entries from 78 different countries. It was while i was…read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment