Saturday, August 3, 2013

pregnancydietexercise.com | fit mommy fit baby

pregnancydietexercise.com | fit mommy fit baby




click here for more images


when i became pregnant with my second child, i wanted to have a healthier and more active pregnancy as well as an easier childbirth this time around. I wanted to be back in shape as soon as possible after birth and i knew that i would have to make some changes to my diet and my exercise routine now.


my husband and i searched the internet for weeks trying to find a suitable nutrition and exercise program, but all the programs we found were either completely outdated or required joining a group in a gym. I did not want to compromise just because there weren t any suitable products out on the internet. I only wanted the absolute best, safest, healthiest and most beneficial for me and my baby my husband, who is a fitness and health enthusiast, suggested that we create our own program for my pregnancy.


we initially put an exercise and nutrition plan together for one week. Then tested it while, at the same time, creating a plan for the following week. My friends became aware of what we were doing and two of them, that were also pregnant at that time, decided to join in. Soon we were a group of seven pregnant women creating new recipes, cooking and testing meal plans and different strength and cardio exercises based on research by me and my husband. We could not imagine that this very same program will one day help thousands of women around the globe with their pregnancy.


please take a minute and think of 10 healthy foods. Take a piece of paper and write them do…read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment