Saturday, August 10, 2013

Reverse charm

Reverse charm




click here for more images


you’re here because the one who sent you here thinks i can help you… Learn how i "turn the table" with 3 gorgeous maxim models & get them to fight over me…


…and learn how you can leverage this simple "4 a’s formula" to start attracting the most beautiful women… In just 4 simple steps …


from: justin woods los angeles, california and at first, i didn’t want to show you this. Because this is not me, but i had to do it . I want to show you this awesome formula that i’ve been using secretly to attract any woman i desire… In just 4 simple steps.


okay, i know this sound like big talk, but i’ll show you in a second. See, i’m not a dating guru, or a relationship expert. I don’t really have a business in helping men like you to find women. And i’m definitely not a self-proclaimed master pick up artist.


i’m not here to sell you a bootcamp, or teach you a bunch of weird pick up lines. I’m not here to convince you of some methods or systems that you can follow and immediately get laid.


i’m good with numbers… And video games, if that counts. And i was also a 32 year old virgin. You read that right. I lost my virginity only 3 years ago, when i was 32… At the age of 31, when i just heard about the whole "pick up women" strategies and formulas… And also the tv show that was on vh1…


i was really excited to learn more about this community. I wanted to lose virginity so bad… Online video courses and more courses. And then i attended seminars. Bootcamps. At the end of it all, i got pretty decent at talking to girls. I mean, i was able to go up to a girl, and get her number.


this was one year after i spent over $30,000 in learning about the whole "pick up artist" thing…


i remembered that i actually maxed out my credit cards and had to eat ramen noodles for dinner for almost 3 months


it was really treacherous time for me. I mean. I was in the game. And i know the game. But it’s not getting me anywhere. So i called the dating coach whom i paid $5,000 to in cash, and ask what’s wrong with me and how i can start getting better in the game.


he replied, "you plateaued. If you signed up for our $8,000 program. We can show you how you can improve…"


i was already $30,000 in the hole. I couldn’t afford another $8,000 program. I mean… At that time, i’ve tried everything. Nothing seems to work. I was still a virgin. One night, i went to a country bar called saddle ranch in the heart of la to celebrate my best friend, tommy’s engagement.


we were there at 9pm and this place was flocked with those typical so-called pick up artists… Going up to girls, trying out lame pick up lines like, "hey girl… Did you just dropped from heaven?"


i shrugged every time i see people like them. But then one guy caught my eye. He wasn’t a typical pick up artist. He doesn’t have a crazy hat, or a boa, or anything crazy …read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment