Friday, August 2, 2013

SAT 1, SAT Books, 2200+ SAT Preparation Strategy @ MY-SAT.com

SAT 1, SAT Books, 2200+ SAT Preparation Strategy @ MY-SAT.comClick Image To Visit Site When you sign up to our newsletter, you will get regular Tips & guidance to ace the SAT, starting with How NOT to study for the SAT. You will also get a free Full Length SAT test with immediate grading! (We value your privacy, and will not lend, sell or give away your email address.)


After my first two attempts at the SAT, I was really desperate!!! I was consistently scoring above 2200 in the Practice tests, but somehow there was something missing in my SAT preparation strategy and I scored only 1900 during the actual exam. And then I heard of the ‘Ways of the SAT That I must say was the end of my misery!! Applying the strategies and the mental training in this book, I came out with flying colors and got into the college of my choice. Keith Robinson (SAT 2320) !



For a long time, I had set my eyes on Princeton. I knew that I really needed to shine on the SAT, more so since my grades were just about average. Leaving nothing to chance I took an extensive round of private tutoring, but still ended up with a dismal 1900. After reading the ‘Ways’ I finally realized where my weaknesses lay. It was not the lack of knowledge, you can find that in the scores of commonly available books, it was the approach to this unique exam, the mental prep bits and the key strategies to tackle each section. Glad to say I finally make it with a score of 2280. Angus Mclarty (SAT 2280)


Learn about Joe’s SAT prep strategy that got him a 2340 Score and how it can benefit YOU.


Joe, a SAT Winner, describes his preparation strategy in his own words SAT 1 Math I think most of the books available In the market today do not offer you enough ‘Tough’ problems In Quant, the kind you need to score In the high nineties. This is especially so in the areas of Algebra II and Geometry, topics that are New to the New SAT. Also, the new SAT has more emphasis on Probability, a topic that most of the standard books tend to ignore. SAT 1 Critical Reading – Reading Comprehension If you find RC as your weak area, I would recommend reading ‘How to Read Faster and Better’ by Norman Lewis. (This is available at Amazon. com) The Reading Comprehension passages in the SAT are mostly on different topics like Science, History, Arts, Society etc. Depending on you background and interests, you will find at least 1 or 2 very easy. It makes sense to get familiar with other topic that you do not normally come across in your course work or recreational reading. The SAT preparation strategy I used was to read the passage quickly to get a rough idea of what the topic was about, and then to read bits required to answer each question again. You are likely to find at least one question about the ‘Central… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment