Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Secret stock promo | your path to penny stock riches

Secret stock promo | your path to penny stock riches




click here for more images


note: last name “green” is a pseudonym used to protect my privacy and identity. I’m just like you. I crave the good things in life. And while money can’t buy happiness, it sure can buy everything else who wouldn’t want a million dollar home, or their kid’s college education paid for? sure a volkswagen is nice, but isn’t a mercedes or bmw even better? i’m confident that with enough money in the bank i could finally take more than one vacation a year, or have enough to put away for retirement. And more importantly, have the means to pay off multiple credit card debts, school loans, and medical bills.


like many american success stories begin, i came from a normal middle-class family. I grew up in a small town in northern california between san francisco and sacramento. My father owned his own local business and my mother was a stay-at-home mom. We weren’t poor, but we certainly weren’t rich. My parents were diligent providers and i applaud them for giving me a great childhood. They taught me to work hard in school and i was lucky enough to graduate college in 2004. Everything was pretty simple up until that point.


the problem was that i soon realized that my parent’s “real world” was considerably different from the one i now entered. Sound familiar ? economically things just weren’t what they used to be. A $30,000 starting salary in california didn’t get you very far. To make matters worse the job market was strained with hundreds of candidates competing for the sa…read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment