Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The photography x-factor

The photography x-factor




click here for more images


“discover how to turn your photography snapshots to top class photos without wasting money on expensive accessories and months of practice… Almost instantly “


dear friend, if you love photography just as i do and want to take beautiful pictures, then this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read.


now, i didn’t start out as a professional photographer with many expensive camera lenses, flash guns and other equipments.


i was a struggling so-called photographer trying to learn how shoot like an experienced photographer. Obviously, i failed many times.


i spent my hard-earned money from my part time job to attend photography courses, but didn’t learn what i needed to achieve the realism of an experienced photographer.


i can still remember the first time i offered to take photos for my relative’s baby back in 2007, when i didn’t really understand how to attain my potential.


i thought i managed to take nice photos, so i shared it with all my friends – but they laughed at my photography skills.


looking at their photos, i felt that i was not as skilful, couldn’t take photos as well as they could. I might as well stayed at home and watched football.


and after awhile, i tend to shy away from family outings and my buddies stopped inviting me to go hang out with them.


until today, i still keep that few baby photos that i shot in my mini photography lab… After years of …read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment