Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wholesale Video Games – Video Game Wholesale List – #1 Wholesale Video Games Source

Wholesale Video Games - Video Game Wholesale List - #1 Wholesale Video Games SourceClick Image To Visit Site Here it is… In Plain & Simple English… I am about to hand you a great opportunity on a silver platter. If you understand how wholesale supply works, then you will realize that today is your lucky day


Are you locked out of making any real money selling games online? Have you realized that drop-shipping companies make money off your subscriptions AND your purchases? Have you purchased items “wholesale” and seen them selling for less than you paid for them on eBay?



Hi, I’m Nathan Klein, and for the last three years I’ve made one hell of a fine living selling videogames and hardware including Wii Games, PS3 games, Xbox 360 games, and gaming products from every major supplier in the video game industry. I keep my profit margins high and my prices lower than my competition. I’ve cracked the code to find the real bulk suppliers and I’m willing to share this highly gaurded information with you. I “stumbled” on this goldmine when I was a grunt working at a major retail store, Let’s just call it "Best B". That’s why they call me the Retail Store Bandit.


You’ve seen the drop ship companies promising you that all you have to do is put their products on eBay and sit back and reap the profits.


If that was true, everyone with a credit card would be rich. What these companies really do is set up buy deals with wholesale distributors based upon a promise to buy a large amount of goods within a certain time frame to secure a low price.


They use YOUR money to meet their obligation to the wholesale house. What do you think those membership fees are for? On top of that, they mark up the product they sell YOU and make a profit on that, too.


What you get, and you are lucky to get this much, is about 18-20% off straight retail prices. And we all know that you can get that kind of discount from any major retailer when you walk in off the street.


You might get a deal on something discontinued, or a real dog, but your chances of making money on that is just south of slim and right next door to none.


Three years ago I was working the retail floor at a major retail store. I don’t know if you have ever done that, but I can tell you it’s not a whole lot of fun, and you’re in no danger of buying a Ferrari. In fact, you’re in little danger of even seeing a Ferrari.


Everything turned around for me because I had a lazy manager… I mean he was cool to work with, but he was lazy. He was so lazy that he actually asked me to do most of his paperwork. Hey, I had to eat, so I didn’t complain about it – I just did it.


Then one day, more to save money than anything, (remember, I wasn’t exactly banking) I called one… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment