Sunday, August 11, 2013

Your family tree report

Your family tree report




click here for more images


we are only given one life on this earth, and how sad it will be if all the memories and happenings of you and your ancestors are never recorded , but are left to be swept away into oblivion within two generations.


your family and descendants will have no real memory of you , or your other ancestors. "inspiring story of a great granny who defies the odds…..writing a world class 80 page family tree report, without prior skills or computer know-how”


i realized that in my life time (which at 74 years, was quickly passing by) that no one just no one .. Was going to write our family history ..unless i did, sound familiar to you?


the more i thought about it, the sadder i became that all those hidden family stories would be lost forever , and i had nothing to pass onto my family.


about three years ago i started on my journey; a situation came about that i needed to learn the computer fast. I have to be honest with you, it was not an easy journey but an exciting one . As i determined to learn about the computer, and write the family tree report all at the same time


remember i was a newbie . I had no idea of the challenge ahead ..’ignorance is bliss’ .so they say.


i also remembered the frustration and muddle i went through trying to find the right websites. I looked on the web for help .found nothing for a newbie like me how many hours i wasted . I can’t begin to tell you i remember thinking: &ldq…read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment