Friday, August 2, 2013

Daycare Management Software

Daycare Management SoftwareClick Image To Visit Site "Your management software has been an absolute godsend! You have no idea what a mess my records were in!" — James Peterson


"I just love this product and what it has done for my company. I have gone from having 12 little ones a day to having 3 classes of 15 every day, and its all down to the increased organization I have as a result of Day Care Manager Pro. I can’t imagine life without it!" — Barbara Schroeder



"I couldn’t believe my luck when I stumbled onto your site and saw your day care software site. While I have seen software like this before, I was interested in the features. Now I have had it a few months its just a godsend. It has made my job so much easier! Thank you so much!" — Larry Lindsay


If you would like to keep accurate and up to date records on all of your clients, manage the expenses and financial details of your business with ease and efficiency and run a daycare center that is a step above the rest, then this might be the most important letter you’ll ever read. Here’s why:


This package not only manages your client billing and your every day finances, but it also manages to build a highly detailed and easy to use database of crucial client profiles! All of this detail and all at your fingertips! You will never be better organized!


Daycare Manager Pro is one of the most highly respected organizational software packages on the internet because it offers you more features and functions than other daycare management software does, and it does it better!


I’ve spent a lot of time designing a solution to daycare management that’s easy to use…


But it seems everywhere I’ve looked, all I’ve found is company after company trying to pass off the same old, run-of-the-mill daycare management system as a "revolutionary" new service.


Their systems can establish databases, they can create classes, they can store medical records, and some of the more sophisticated ones can handle things like making forms and reports.


… But give me a break! Are these the features that have the potential to allow you to manage your daycare business like clockwork?


So all this research got me thinking… If I’m this frustrated, after spending months and months looking for a comprehensive daycare management software package and have had to spend thousands of dollars making my own software package, how frustrated are YOU?!


The average daycare center owner doesn’t have the time (or the cash) to deal with problems like these. And you don’t want the SAME daycare management solution that every other business owner and their dog is having trouble with!


So I decided that, since I couldn’t find this software anywhere else, I’d build it myself… … AND to offer to all my customers and subscribers who’ve been telling me that they’ve been experiencing these exact same frustrations.


Of course, we built it to include all of the basic… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment