Friday, August 2, 2013

Sudoku for Kids

Sudoku for KidsClick Image To Visit Site "Thanks for such an excellent product. My students are just crazy for these puzzles!"


"Just wanted to say thank you for the great idea to make an online booklet available for Sudoku for kids. It’s great. My daughter came home from school (age 6) and was so excited when she saw the stack of printouts and got stuck straight into them, having come across them for the first time in the summer when helping her Grandpa with his Sudoku puzzles."



"I think it’s just great and enjoy them myself (though I am concerned that they could become addictive!) Since I have two daughters (ages 6 and 8), I figured it was just as good to get the electronic copy and download pages as they want more and more difficulty. I printed some of the most difficult ones for myself, and have been struggling with one all week! That suggests to me it should challenge our children for a good while to come. I am very pleased with the product and find it well worth its cost. We also signed up for the new weekly puzzle which arrived this morning. Thank you for your effort. We are an anti-gameboy family and the more interesting and intellectually challenging endeavors we can find for our children the better! " "Thanks so much. Can’t wait to get started. Maybe will start a Sudoku Club here at school." "Thanks for making the book. I am going to use it with my fifth grade class. In fact, I introduced them to the puzzles today, and they loved them. Some moved through four puzzles in an hour, and some struggled through the first, but all remained interested." "The download is for my six-and-a-half year old granddaughter. I started her off about a week ago on 4 by 4s and she took to it like a duck to water. She graduated to 6 by 6s within about 45 minutes and finished her first 2-star 6 by 6 un-aided before bedtime. She even got up early the following morning to carry on!! Next week, she’s on holiday with my wife and specifically asked me to find her some Su-Dokus and word searches to take with her. I visit your web site frequently, looking for colouring pictures, jigsaws (she loves doing those on my laptop, also her younger sister who is nearly 5 years old), jokes and word searches. I was pleasantly surprised to find the Su-Doku for Kids – well worth the £3.99, especially as I got the word searches for free." "Sudoku for Kids looks really useful. I tried out one or two this morning in a class I teach of adults with learning disabilities who are working on numeracy and it went down very well! I like the fact it starts at a very basic level and buids up."


"Worked great and my kids have enjoyed the Sodoku puzzles very much. Thank you." "Download was simple, Thanks! My little girl… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment