Friday, August 2, 2013

Teenage Home Schooling

Teenage Home SchoolingClick Image To Visit Site If you’ve ever thought that your child’s education needs to be rescued and you should take control of your teenager’s education then take a few minutes to indulge in a creative fantasy …


You’ve been at home with your teenager/teenagers homeschooling for six months now and you’ve never felt closer or more confident about their education! They love learning and are enthusiastic about their future. And this year, for the first time in a long time, you’ve been able to go on educational excursions with your children. Then there’s the pleasure of seeing the respect that they have for you…so, yes, close your eyes and dream for a moment how enthusiastic and confident you and your teenagers could be …



Now, if YOU have a fantasy to successfully homeschool your teenager with your passion that he or she reach their potential, I can really help because, whatever you dream, I KNOW that you can bring it into reality ….


However, I also know that unless you have the right information when you start out, you can easily get lost in all of the material available. How do you know if it is right for your child?


And that’s not all … you can get frustrated and overwhelmed with such a wide choice, and eventually lose all interest in what was once your passion … in fact, you can come to even hate it …


If you want to become a successful teen homeschooler, you have to do it with as much help as possible … you have to be smart about it …


If you would like to learn how to start making the right decisions for your child’s homeschooling – ensuring your teenager benefits from the best known, tried and tested strategies…


If you’re ready to find out how to get started without needing to be an expert educator, with no teaching qualifications, and no huge educational costs of curriculum…


I have been a teacher for over 17 years. Over this time I have taught within numerous and varied education and learning styles and settings. I have worked in religious, state and private schools. I have run homework clubs for indigenous children. Teaching and Educating are my life – outside of my three children, whom of course I have homeschooled at varying times in their lives.


I’ve spent my entire working life studying the different education systems around the world. Ever since my first teaching experience, I wanted to know everything there was to know about how to achieve success in Education and Schooling – I’ve been absolutely totally absorbed by it.


So I began searching, studying and attending seminars. I was very interested in how some approaches worked and some didn’t. I bought every book I could find on how to educate effectively, from the one-on-one approach to lecture style and integrated – step-by-step I studied all of the hundreds of different methods I could get my hands on.


I spent… Read more…


No comments:

Post a Comment