Saturday, August 17, 2013

Get copywriting clients | how to get your first real client

Get copywriting clients | how to get your first real client




click here for more images


how to get your first real copywriting client in… Discover my personal system for getting copywriting clients. Includes both online & off-line marketing strategies.


i quit my job on april 19, 2005. But not to become a freelance copywriter. I had different plans. I wanted to be a financial planner. I had gotten my series 6 license. I had set up a way to make commissions working with another financial planner who was already making over a half million a year.


yet for all my careful planning, it did not work out. In nearly three months, i earned only a couple hundred dollars. That’s why, with less than two weeks of money left, i launched my freelance copywriting career. Much to my surprise, i landed…


since then, the clients have kept coming. I’ve worked with 66 clients (and counting) in 2 years and 10 months.


what’s more, in my first full calendar year of copywriting, i earned $121,780. After expenses, i netted $88,749 in profit. I’ve continued to earn six figures every year since.


i share this with you so you will believe me when i say… I know how to get clients. With that in mind, inside this special report i reveal some…


for more than 3 years, i have written a copywriting blog. I have more than 1,100 regular readers. At their urging, i created a special report that reveals exactly how i attract high-paying clients.


i call it “how to get your first copywriting client in 14 days or less” because that’s exactly what it sho…read more detail




No comments:

Post a Comment